SQLDroid jdbc - could not create database

jbabu

Mar 10, 2015, 9:26:24 PM3/10/15
to sqld...@googlegroups.com

I am trying to access the SQLite database using SQLDroid.

I am testing this on Windows 8 and I have the db url as jdbc:sqldroid:/com/example/test.db. As per the documentation, database test.db had to be created in the package com.example.

However I don't see database and I got the following error stack:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Stub!
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openDatabase(SQLiteDatabase.java:31)
at org.sqldroid.SQLiteDatabase.<init>(SQLiteDatabase.java:89)
at org.sqldroid.SQLDroidConnection.<init>(SQLDroidConnection.java:131)