Failed to load extension & Error in !dbPreExists.

최현희

Feb 2, 2021, 8:38:56 AM2/2/21
to sqldf
I am using R 4.0.3 and sqldf 0.4-11.

I am running this code.

install.packages("sqldf")
library(sqldf)

table1 <- sqldf("select id, max(date)-min(date) as duration from dat group by id ")

Running was O.K. until the last Sunday.
But suddenly, it makes the error like following.

Fail to load extention and Error in !dbPreExists.

Can you tell me the cause of the problem?

Gabor Grothendieck

Feb 2, 2021, 8:44:36 AM2/2/21
to sqldf
I am unable to reproduce  in Windows. This works for me without error.

  library(sqldf)
  sqldf("select * from iris limit 3")

Please try exiting from R and then starting a fresh session and try the above.
If it still does not work please report the versions of DBI, RSQLite too and also
the platform.

I tried it with:

packageVersion("sqldf")
## [1] ‘0.4.11’
packageVersion("DBI")
## packageVersion("RSQLite")
R.version.string
## [1] "R Under development (unstable) (2021-01-14 r79832)"