App is crashing on ARC( App runtime chrome) with the exception net.sqlcipher.database.sqliteexception: not an error

Vivart

Apr 7, 2015, 9:04:59 AM4/7/15
to sqlc...@googlegroups.com
So i was trying my App on new ARC( App runtime chrome) https://developer.chrome.com/apps/getstarted_arc
and its crashing with "net.sqlcipher.database.sqliteexception: not an error " exception. I think problem is related to icudt64l.zip file.
after replacing sqlcipher api with android sqlite api. app is working fine on ARC.
1. Any idea how can i fix this crash?
2. How can i configure gradle so that i can build 2 versions of my app one with sqlcipher one without?

Nick Parker

Apr 7, 2015, 9:53:17 AM4/7/15
to sqlc...@googlegroups.com
There appears to be at least one other pending issue [1] with regard to not supporting O_CLOEXEC within ARC. Apparently it is being worked on at the moment.

[1] https://github.com/sqlcipher/android-database-sqlcipher/issues/156

Nick Parker
signature.asc