custom sqlcipher build getting crash on transaction commit .

Kondlada

Oct 31, 2016, 4:27:37 AM10/31/16
to SQLCipher Users
HI NIck,

              I have built custom openssl shared library , replaced necessary changes in openssl folder (external/openssl/), i.e . header files , copied my openssl library in android-libs (external/android-libs) and made considerable changes in make file of jni folder sothat it will pic local_shared_Library instead libcrypto.a . Compilation does goes well but application is getting crash in run time.

         It is found crash observed on executing sqlite3_step(statement); on calling sqlitedatabse.endTransaction(); attched sqlcipher_crash.txt for more info.

I have seen certain build steps configuration changes for building sqlite3.c in configure for fips compliant library.

for example i have found  these lines  sqlite3.c:
ifdef SQLCIPHER_FIPS
  if(!FIPS_mode()){
    if(!FIPS_mode_set(1)){
      ERR_load_crypto_strings();
      ERR_print_errors_fp(stderr);
    }
  }
#endif

  Can  you please help me where did i went wrong? Really appreciate for your constant team support.

Thanks
Karthik Kondlada.

sqlcipher_crash.txt