An Attribute Error is occurring but I am not understanding why?

Shashank

May 15, 2023, 2:14:33 AM5/15/23
to sqlalchemy
I've created a flask application that makes use of SQLAlchemy to store and retrieve the data, but I am facing this error. Can anybody please specify why the error might be occurring and as to how to solve it.
File "/home/ubuntu/OCR/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/sql/sqltypes.py", line 2227, in result_processor json_deserializer = dialect._json_deserializer or json.loads AttributeError: 'SQLiteDialect_pysqlite' object has no attribute '_json_deserializer'
The versions that I am using for the project are:
SQLAlchemy: 2.0.12
pysqlite3: 0.5.0
sqlite3: 3.37.2

Nishant Varma