sqlalchemy returns None for sqlite tables which already have data

m7mđ ĕğý

May 22, 2023, 8:53:16 AM5/22/23
to sqlalchemy
Hello mates,

As my last msg had a so bad format i will keep the link of my original question on  stackoverflow   :

i hope i get answers from you mates.

Thanks

Mike Bayer

May 22, 2023, 9:51:46 PM5/22/23
to noreply-spamdigest via sqlalchemy
like someone mentioned there, showing the classes doesn't say much.    I'd check that the table name is correct and definitely matches what's in the SQLite database that you are actually accessing, as well as that the primary key column in those tables is actually a primary key, or at least not NULL values.
--
SQLAlchemy -

To post example code, please provide an MCVE: Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable Example. See http://stackoverflow.com/help/mcve for a full description.
---