[Renaming Alembic Table]

arvind aithal

Apr 11, 2022, 12:47:08 AM4/11/22
to sqlalchemy-alembic
Is it possible to rename the alembic table name to customised one?

Once we run the migrations it creates alembic_version table which stores the version.

After init, when we run command migrate, by default it generates alembic_version table. Can this be customised with different names? ex: myservice_alembic_version.

Purpose is, since running different micro services connecting to same db. Just to avoid the losing data by bifurcating alembic_version table.

Thanks,
Aravind

Mike Bayer

Apr 11, 2022, 10:11:48 AM4/11/22