Fwd: Round Table India & Cognizant Tie Up - 7.5 Crores - A History in making

Akshay Dugar

Feb 10, 2016, 9:53:56 AM2/10/16
to Round Table 123, sql_m...@googlegroups.com

Regards,
Akshay Dugar
National Project Convenor, Round Table India
Area Vice Chairman, Area 2
Immd. Past Chairman, MSRT123

Feb 10, 2016, 8:40:17 PM2/10/16
to Akshay Dugar, Round Table 123, sql_m...@googlegroups.com
Hats off to you guys. 👏👏👏

Peacefully Yours,
Prapanna Nathella

raghu...@yahoo.com

Feb 10, 2016, 10:54:17 PM2/10/16
to Prapanna Kumar, Akshay Dugar, Round Table 123, sql_m...@googlegroups.com
Nice  👏👏

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2016, at 8:40 PM, Prapanna Kumar <nsc.pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hats off to you guys. 👏👏👏

On Wednesday 10 February 2016, Akshay Dugar <a...@rti.in> wrote:

Regards,
Akshay Dugar
National Project Convenor, Round Table India
Area Vice Chairman, Area 2
Immd. Past Chairman, MSRT123

Feb 11, 2016, 1:44:02 AM2/11/16
to raghu...@yahoo.com, Prapanna Kumar, Akshay Dugar, Round Table 123, sql_m...@googlegroups.com
Keep it up Akshay. Great job
Regards

S. LAKSHMINARAYAN

"Prema" New No.51, Old No.23,

Sait Colony, II Street, Egmore,

Chennai 600 008.

044 2819 0493, 98400 61161

email:lachu...@gmail.com

"This E-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for
the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly
prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you have received this mail by mistake,
please inform us immediately and delete this mail