in 1.6-RC2 delete is throwing exception

Ludek Suchanek

Nov 30, 2016, 7:47:59 AM11/30/16
to sql2o
in 1.6-RC2 delete is throwing exception.
Looks like some solution for getKey is causing this.
btw, I was hoping getKey will start to work in 1.6, any new?

Lars Aaberg

Nov 30, 2016, 4:35:06 PM11/30/16
to sql2o
Hi Ludek!

getKey will only work for inserts. If you are calling this method for a delete statement, it might fail for some drivers, as no key is created.

If the exception occurs without you calling getKey, I would appreciate if you posted the stacktrace :) Also, what driver are you using?

Regards
Lars Aaberg