Error occurred during row count retrieval

Jorge Garcia de Alba

May 3, 2022, 8:21:54 AMMay 3
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool

Hello,

I used sql workbench/j to connect to mariadb but I'm getting this error. Have you seen this? Thanks.

sqlworkbench_error.png

Thomas Kellerer

May 4, 2022, 3:38:13 AMMay 4
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
This sounds like the same root cause as:

https://codeberg.org/sql-workbench/workbench/issues/21

which has been fixed in the current dev build (although not mentioned in the release notes).

Regards
Thomas

Jorge Garcia de Alba

May 4, 2022, 8:16:01 AMMay 4
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

I am on debian 5.10.113-1 x86_64 GNU/Linux, mariadb is 10.5.15 and
jdbc driver is 2.7.2. I upgraded to build 128.2 and error is gone.

Thanks
Jorge "JR"