Max Row - SQL Editor

Darshak

Nov 28, 2022, 3:32:47 AM11/28/22
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
Hi,

  Is there a way to set default value (e.g. 500 ) for Max Row for new window of SQL Editor ?
i.e. When NEW SQL Editor opens, it should have Max Row allocated.

sometime, after executing a query, I realized that it would return huge volume.
And so wb/Java will throw memory related error.

Thanks,
 Darshak

Thomas Kellerer

Nov 28, 2022, 3:49:16 AM11/28/22
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
Tools -> Options -> Data display -> Default Max. Rows