Check constraints and SQL Workbench / J

roze

Apr 3, 2021, 1:21:27 PM4/3/21
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
I recently discovered the existence of SQL Workbench / J. I use it currently very much as an Informix db administrator.
The only thing I'm missing so far is that SQL Workbench / J doesn't show 'check constraints' in the table structure. I don't know if it's a bug or a feature of SQL Workbench / J? These constraints has evidence in the database catalog https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/informix-servers/14.10?topic=tables-sysconstraints .
I use Informix v.12.1, JDBC driver 3.50.JC9X9 and SQL Workbench / J build 125.

Thomas Kellerer

Apr 5, 2021, 5:30:36 PM4/5/21
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback.