How to disable "The file xxx.sql has been changed. Do you want to save it ?" popup

Emanuel Oliveira

Apr 29, 2022, 11:16:30 AM4/29/22
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
  • The SQL Workbench/J build you are using
Build 128 2021-11-01
  • The DBMS and (exact) version you are using  (e.g. PostgreSQL 9.4.5 or Oracle 11.2.0.4)
surely my question is database agnostic.
  • The version of the JDBC driver you are using
surely my question is database agnostic.

Thomas Kellerer

May 2, 2022, 4:24:59 AM5/2/22
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
I assume you are talking about the question when closing an editor tab or the application while an external file has been modified but not saved.

So what would you prefer?
Always save all modified files automatically? Always discard all modifications?

Regards
Thomas