Exception

Maurizio Scarpis

Jul 28, 2021, 11:59:45 AM7/28/21
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
Hi Thomas.
With a "simple"wbimport (two char columns) I got this exception:

org/apache/commons/math3/linear/SingularMatrixException

I have:
  • SQL-WB/J 127.5
  • JDK 16 (64 bit)
  • driver Informix
I had other "similar" problems with other wbimport scripts and solo wbexport.
I did not have this kind of troubles with previous stable version.
Did I forget some installation steps (SQL-WB/J and / or Java) ?
Thanks in advance
Maurizio

The script:
create table xxx
(
pdf         char(40),
cli            char(12))

wbimport -type=xlsx -file=C:\tmp\xxx.xlsx -table=xxx

Thomas Kellerer

Jul 28, 2021, 3:13:34 PM7/28/21
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
It seems you did not download Workbench-Build127.5-with-optional-libs.zip and kept the libraries in the "ext" directory from a previous version.

Please copy all files from the ext directory in Workbench-Build127.5-with-optional-libs.zip into the ext directory of your current installation.

Thomas

Maurizio Scarpis schrieb am 28.07.2021 um 17:59:
> Hi Thomas.
> With a "simple"wbimport (two char columns) I got this exception:
>
> *org/apache/commons/math3/linear/SingularMatrixException
> *
>
> I have:
>
> * SQL-WB/J 127.5
> * JDK 16 (64 bit)
> * driver Informix

Maurizio Scarpis

Jul 29, 2021, 2:31:21 AM7/29/21
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
Solved!
I use a self-made command to run SQL-WB/J; I added ext in the cp and it's all ok.
Thanks for the very quick answer.
Maurizio