Copy to clipboard into Excel

aUser

Nov 13, 2021, 2:35:21 PM11/13/21
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
Hi!

I did recently update to Build 128.
Afterwards I found an issue when copying data into Excel.

If you go for your resultset from a query, copy to clipboard and paste data into Excel (CTRL V). Excel willl ignore all NULL values and shift the cells.

In Build 127 this is working without issues and I could not spot any difference in the clipboard content (pasting to notepad).

Did anyone experince this issue and has some solution?

Thanks!

Fernando Suarez

Dec 29, 2021, 9:17:47 AM12/29/21
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
Hi,
You should run  WbSetConfig workbench.copy.clipboard.html.enabled=false;
Thanks!