Suggestings, about highlight feature

John HHU

Jun 10, 2022, 1:03:55 AM6/10/22
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
sample to my suggestion.png
Check above image, currently it highlight the function you choose,

I thought it would be a great idea if we expand highlight feature to any chosen text, as I was debugging the queries, this feature would provides me a great help.  Thanks

Thomas Kellerer

Jun 10, 2022, 5:43:43 AM6/10/22
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com

I am not sure what you are asking, because the highlight feature will highlight any matching text, this is not limited to function names: