copy to clipboard, null fields issue when paste to excel

k KARCSI

Aug 25, 2022, 4:41:36 PM8/25/22
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
Could you please help with my issue on new version 128.3 (java17.0.4)
-the result table have some null fields
-copy data to clipboard , default settings (LF,/t)
-paste to excel
-the null fields disappear, data after shifted to the left
-same result when NULL string is space.

What character shall I put in NULL string for correct result in excel? (result not shifted, count, avg, sum works fine). Old version solved it somehow.

Thanks,
Peter

Thomas Kellerer

Aug 26, 2022, 1:28:40 PM8/26/22
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, some one else already reported this.

This will be fixed in the next (dev) build.

Thomas

k KARCSI

Aug 27, 2022, 4:06:43 AM8/27/22
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Thomas and sorry for the duplication.

Best regards,
Peter