Connection to Informix (2)

Maurizio Scarpis

Dec 16, 2022, 10:44:46 AM12/16/22
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
We use mostly Informix database and the utility wbschemadiff seems very useful for my purposes.
If not wrong, I find "converters" for Oracle (I use it, this is the second DB engine) but not for Informix.
I have not studied deeply the issue but may I be autonomous in the preparation fo XLST template for Informix ?
Thanks in advance
Maurizio

Thomas Kellerer

Dec 17, 2022, 12:54:31 PM12/17/22
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
I assume you are talking about the XSLT templates to convert the WbSchemaDiff XML to a SQL script.

You are correct, I don't provide one specifically for Informix.

Feel free to use any of the existing ones and modify it for Informix.

I think starting with the Postgres template might be easier than starting with the Oracle template.

Thomas