Sql Server Procs created using wbinclude is not reflecting in DB

Arunagiri M

Oct 26, 2021, 3:42:58 AM10/26/21
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
Hi Team,

I have created a procedure in a remote db using workbench command line, when I run WbListProcs , I can see the proc but when I checked in the database  it is not reflecting. Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks,
Arun

Thomas Kellerer

Oct 27, 2021, 2:35:30 AM10/27/21
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
Sounds as if you are not committing the CREATE PROCEDURE statement.

Either add the COMMIT or make sure you enable Autocommit in the connection profile.

Arunagiri M

Oct 27, 2021, 5:15:01 AM10/27/21
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Thomas.