RTR Information Security Analyst 3
Duration 1/22/18 - 1/21/19
Total: 3 Positions
Location: Cranston RI
Interview: Phone and onsite
Active Directory and Unix (Linux, AIX are the ones needed and Solaris is a plus)
Need to really know how an enterprise works, ins and outs and how all the systems work with each other
Role is managing one identity privilege access management (like cyber arc)
Senior resource needed- working with enterprise solutions, password vault isn’t a must have
Hiring multiple (3, maybe a 4th)
Following program and process to get groups set up
Someone who has deployed or supported enterprise solutions (antivirus, software deployment, password vault ect)
Enterprise deployment across AIX, Linux, Unix
Responding to password solution requests- work with business lines and then with the tool and configuring the permissions
Can be a Level 2 or Level 3 but ENTERPRISE is huge –don’t need to have direct Security as this person will have had discussions regarding it-the tools used are canned and trainable
This position is responsible for providing second level support for the Citizens Distributed Security team.
Escalation of issues and more technical aspects of the job are required by this resource.
On boarding and support of privileged accounts within Citizens Password Vault technology is required while providing technical expertise to both the internal/external departments within the organization. Incumbent will be instrumental in the delivery of Distributed Security services that align with Technology Services direction.
Additional Job Details:
• Experience with an enterprise password vault solution
• Experience with IT security concepts and methodology.
• Ability to configure web based application through GUI.
• Understanding of Microsoft and UNIX administration and security concepts.
• Ability to utilize SSH and CLI utilities as well as DSS key authentication.
• Understanding of managed system types specific to implementation (network device, OS, Database, etc.)
• Understanding of Microsoft AD, LDAP, or other directory structures utilized.
• Ability to utilize CLI and API if used in the implementation.
• Knowledge of Oracle and SQL databases platforms
• Provide security services that enable business while maintaining the highest levels of service and support without compromising a strong risk position
• Act as a focal point for resolution and/or escalation of Distributed IT Security Service issues
• Manage resources and time as appropriate to ensure successful delivery of services
• Ensure delivery against operational control measures and address via Service Improvement Plans where a shortfall has been identified.
• Develop / improve regional standards, frameworks & models to support service excellence and ensure adherence
• Good communication skills working with business lines to gather requirements