Please feel free to contact me on email sag...@usgrpinc.com and phone no 6144959222 ext 655
Salesforce - ideally in job titles, mentioned a lot and not just as a user; they must have hands on exp. and in projects that implement SF and involve custom development of the platform.
SQL/scripting exp. - indicates exp. with databases and querying
Data base exp. - be it Oracle or whatever, ETL exp.
Typical BSA docs creation - ERDs, workflows, data models, User Stories, Use Cases (I ask how often they produce these and using what tools)
Typical BSA tools - Excel (ask if they can do macros, VB scripting, Visio, other presentation tools or documentation tools (they should be able to name a couple more)
Software Dev skills - some strong BSAs will list some programming language exp. Like C+ or Java, etc.
At least the Admin cert
Ideally Dev cert as well
Really strong BSAs will have more than 3 certs but this can vary
Title: Senior Business Analyst with Salesforce Exp.
Basic Company Info: Incapsulate has acted as a catalyst to help organizations achieve digital transformations that exceed their ambitious goals. From municipal and federal agencies to corporate entities, we transform how customers engage with the businesses and governments that serve them, and expedite a better quality of work performed and services delivered.
Location: We Work, St James Street Boston- But will work in the John Hancock Building
Why Open: Won a project with JH
Location: Downtown Boston JH building.
Who we are:
Incapsulate provides services from conception to delivery. We are a team of developers, designers, and analysts who are committed to helping businesses solve problems using state-of-the-art technology. We believe that the best results are achieved by people who are passionate about what they do and continually strive to be better - those are the people we hire.
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulate is searching for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Boston, MA. You would be joining a group of skilled and passionate individuals working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with clients to understand their functional and technical requirements to engineer solutions.
-Work with Project Managers and other key stakeholders to develop and document requirements in clear, accurate, and meaningful, manner.
- Implementation of CRM projects and/or business applications based on Salesforce technologies.
- Perform analysis and research in support of requirements definition.
- Prepare documentation using tools such as Lucidchart, Word and Excel.
-Perform document groom and size User Stories in Agile Management platforms such as JIRA or Rally.
- Prepare documents such as: BRD, solution diagram, use case list, process flows, functional design, wireframe, user stories, object description, training materials, and guides.
- Aid in identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Perform various testing and QA functions as necessary.
- Assist or lead users acceptance testing, change management, and user training.
- Play key part in system deployment.
- Design data migration plan and prepare data mapping.
- Travel to client sites as necessary.
- Minimum 7 years as a Business System Analyst.
- Minimum 7 years creating User Stories, Use Cases, Data Models, ERDs, and other relevant artifacts.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Salesforce both configuring sales, service, community clouds and custom Salesforce apps.
- Certifications preferred.
- Experience in solution design, database modeling, and working hand to hand with technical architect.
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to adapt to ever changing environments and situations.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals from all backgrounds and business levels.
- Advanced skills in MS Office with a particularly strong skill set in MS Excel.
- Experience with data querying and data mapping work
- Experience with Salesforce based 311 solutions is a big plus.