Please feel free to contact me on email sag...@usgrpinc.com and phone no 6144959222 ext 655
Title: Sr Project Manager with Peoplesoft Supply Chain Exp.
Location Boston MA
Duration: 12 Month
Interview Process: 1 Tech phone screens 1 Skype or face to face if local.
Senior Project Manager
The MBTA is reviewing current technology and business processes as part of an overall effort to continuously improve and enhance all aspects of its Financial ls / Supply Chain systems. The goal of this endeavor is to design the next generation business processes while leveraging existing and future technologies and best business practices.
The MBTA is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the MBTAA application ns team with the ability to lead diverse teams and deliver projects on time, within budget, and by way of excellent customer service.
The applicant will be responsible for strategically planning and executing IT projects, incorporating suitable SDLC practices, developing technical roadmaps, and delivering business value with successful l project implementations. This role will effectively manage and provide project leadership, establish and improve close business relationships, overcome obstacles, and oversee all aspect s of assigned IT Projects for the MBTA Applications team at our Boston based location.
• Facilitate and lead project definition of scope, management/SOL( approach, milestones, tasks,
deliverables, and resource requirements
Project budgeting, financial planning, and prioritization
Establish a communication at ion strategy, in partnership with the business and IT sponsor s, to communicate project related information to team members, IT management, and customers throughout the project life cycle.
Develop and maintains project plans, status reports, risk and issue logs, budget/ongoing project forecast of resources and materials and other project related artifacts.
Schedule, run, and document project meetings
Organize and manage project plan, as well as prepare materials and deliver project status reports, as required, using project management methodologies
Effectively negotiate project resource needs and competing priorities with IT and business stakeholders
• Assist business in fully integrating PeopleSoft FSCM system into their current business environment and provide input on best practices
• Create and execute strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning Manage, assess, and negotiate project scope changes.
Conduct assigned projects in compliance with all department standards, policies, and guidelines. Apply appropriate levels of tailoring to meet project-specific needs, while still operating within the standard project management framework.
Efficiently identify and resolve project issues.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and other project managers.
Escalate issues that require executive, management or business attention
Manage vendor performance and drive deliverables to meet agreed upon target dates and levels of quality,
• 1O+ years of Project Management with a focus on PeopleSoft FSCM
• 10+ years' experience with Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project, or similar project planning suites
• BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Business, or related field.
• PMP certification preferred
• Experience managing or implementing efforts in large scale Saas based ERP
• Experience in Transportation, Government, or a related industry/ sector preferred