SQL Buddy installation

Anil Malkai

May 13, 2013, 10:21:02 AM5/13/13
to sql-...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I am new to forum as well as new user for mysql buddy. We use mysql databases and was looking for some tools which will help us in monitoring and administration. I came across this tool and it says just unzip and we will be able to access the link.
I downloaded the binaries and ftp'd to linux server( where my mysql database is running). inzipped them in "/var/www/http/". Now from mysystem ( win7) i am able to get the login screen. when i provoide creadentials it just goes blank. if i refresh again it comes back to login creen.
Am i missing something or do i have to do any additional configuration?
any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Anil

Alexey Shockov

May 13, 2013, 3:27:01 PM5/13/13
to sql-...@googlegroups.com
What you see in PHP logs?

Best regards,
Alexey Shockov

mailto:ale...@shockov.com
http://alexey.shockov.com/

Anil Malkai

May 14, 2013, 5:46:22 AM5/14/13
to sql-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mr. Shockov,

Thank you for your reply. There was not error_log set for PHP. i set it and after restarting httpd process checked, there is no file created till now. I hope that means no information updated in alert log.

coud you please help me in setting things right?

Thank you and regards,
Anil Malkai

On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:57:01 AM UTC+5:30, Alexey Shockov wrote:
What you see in PHP logs?

On Monday, May 13, 2013, Anil Malkai wrote:
Hello All,

I am new to forum as well as new user for mysql buddy. We use mysql databases and was looking for some tools which will help us in monitoring and administration. I came across this tool and it says just unzip and we will be able to access the link.
I downloaded the binaries and ftp'd to linux server( where my mysql database is running). inzipped them in "/var/www/http/". Now from mysystem ( win7) i am able to get the login screen. when i provoide creadentials it just goes blank. if i refresh again it comes back to login creen.
Am i missing something or do i have to do any additional configuration?
any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Anil

Paulo Cavalcanti

Mar 18, 2014, 10:52:29 AM3/18/14
to sql-...@googlegroups.com
Install the php-mysql . This will fix the problem.