not able to create the foreign keys via sql central

vikas sharma

Sep 13, 2010, 7:20:18 AM9/13/10
to sql-anywhere-w...@googlegroups.com
I am using SQL central developer version for my DB application. I have created the tables and want to create the relationships between items but the foreign key option is not there. Is this not available in the developer version of sql central ?

--
Vikas sharma
9008000682

Rajeev Gautam

Sep 13, 2010, 7:27:47 AM9/13/10
to sql-anywhere-w...@googlegroups.com
Vikas,
Did you try to add a new constraint? The 'CreateForegin Key Wizard' can be started in this manner.

HTH
Rajeev