activerecord-sqlanywhere-adapter and Rails 3.0.3

nicholas brooks

Jan 30, 2011, 6:10:18 AM1/30/11
to SQL Anywhere Web Development
Hi,

I see on github activerecord-sqlanywhere-adapter has been updated to
Rails 3.0.3. Is there any chance this update is going to be pushed to
rubygems.org?

Cheers
Nicholas

Eric Farrar

Jan 31, 2011, 5:24:38 PM1/31/11
to SQL Anywhere Web Development
Hello Nicholas,

Yes, the updated activerecord-sqlanywhere-adapter will be pushed out
to rubygems.org soon. It was sitting it the github repository for some
time while developers did some initial testing. No major problems have
been discovered, and so it will be pushed out to rubygems.org soon.
Have you started to use it yet?

Let me know if you have any more questions about it.

Thanks,
- Eric

nicholas brooks

Feb 4, 2011, 7:20:29 AM2/4/11
to SQL Anywhere Web Development
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the response and good to hear about the update.

I haven't had time to look at it yet (just starting to get back into
rails after a long while) ... was just trying to plan ahead.

Cheers
Nicholas