64 bit install preparation option is non selectable in "deploy for windows" Administrative tools with sqlanywhere12

vikas sharma

Dec 19, 2010, 11:26:49 PM12/19/10
to sql-anywhere-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am using SQL Anywhere Workgroup 12.0 for Windows - 32/64bit for our application. I need to prepare 64 bit msi installer having personal server and odbc drivers. The "deploy for windows" has 64 bit option but is non selectable. Is there a way to enable that?
Article in the below mentioned link tells me that i can not prepare 64 bit installer.

http://dcx.sybase.com/index.html#1200en/dbprogramming/deploy-s-4228164.html

Is there a work around ?

--
Vikas sharma
9008000682

Eric Farrar

Jan 13, 2011, 4:55:43 PM1/13/11
to SQL Anywhere Web Development
Are you running on a 32-bit machine, or a 64-bit machine?

You must be on a 64-bit machine to create 64-bit MSIs.

- Eric