Why MBusiness Server does not download dll files?

Alex

Oct 6, 2010, 3:58:41 AM10/6/10
to SQL Anywhere Web Development
Hello,
We are using the same MBusiness configurations (as I know...) on 2
machines; on one of them the download of binary files works ok, but on
the other it works for udb files, but does not work for dll files.
I checked the following;
- IIS server mime types - dll as application/octet-stream OK, since it
gives me dlls by IE- the same for both servers
- MBusiness channel - checked for binary - the same for both servers
- MBusiness Server sync.conf file - dll does not appear on the
SyncPref WebToGoIgnoredExtensions - the same for both servers
- MBusiness server mime.types file - dll as application/octet-stream -
the same for both servers
Does anybody have any idea what else blocks the dll download?

Thanks,
Alex