Snowflake - Account Name Truncated after Underscore

Brian Enochson

Oct 9, 2019, 11:27:30 AM10/9/19
to Sqitch Users
Hi,
  Have am issue where the Snowflake account name is bring truncated after the underscore.  The account names are under control of corporate IT and it is running under AWS.  So account name is like this   `my_account.us-east-1`

Also to note, the snowflake user name is an email address so has an @ sign in it.

I am running sqitch as follows:

When running this I get the following error:

250001 (08001): Failed to connect to DB. Verify the account name is correct: my_
"snowsql" unexpectedly returned exit value 1

I do see the warehouse being started when first running, so it does seem to work for part of the interaction with snowflake.

Is there a way to escape the _ sign?   I need to enclose the entire db connect string in single quote to get this far or it does not process the entire connection.

thank you,
Brian

pooja sahu

Jul 19, 2021, 3:08:51 AM7/19/21
to Sqitch Users
Hi There,

I am also facing similar issue, could you please let me know if you were able to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Pooja