Help needed: sqitch for stateless docker

Himanshu Chauhan

Aug 13, 2021, 6:36:18 AM8/13/21
to sqitch...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

We are considering using sqitch but in our case, we couldn't see it working out, i.e. in case of a stateless docker container.

So basically, it doesn't seem to work in cases where one is deploying a basically immutable docker image to the cloud, without say, deploying s3fs just to hold the state which would be an overkill.

We thought about using DBIx::Patcher or liquibase but before we do, I thought I would ask here in case anyone can point me in the right direction.

Regards,
Himanshu Chauhan