Sqitch - Snowflake OAuth token support for Password less entry

rajan babu

May 3, 2022, 3:40:56 AM5/3/22
to Sqitch Users
Hi All,

I am reaching here after submitting the initial GitHub issue

I am trying to connect to Snowflake  from Sqitch using OAuth Token. As per documentation, I do see sqitch supports Key Pair Authentication with Snowflake.

Is there any customisation available for me to use OAuth token to connect with Snowflake ?

Since snowsql supports OAuth based authentication(tested fine), I do believe there will be a way to go around to implement the OAuth based authentication from Sqitch end also.

Appreciate any help here.

Regards,
Rajan Babu S

rajan babu