Prevent accidental sqitch revert?

Christoph

Nov 21, 2022, 4:09:50 PM11/21/22
to Sqitch Users
Hi,

I have a postgres database application that gets deployed using sqitch. Now, call me paranoid, but I'm really concerned about flattening my DB through an accidental sqitch revert on the production target. Is there a way to mark a change in the sqitch.plan as a "do not roll back beyond this point"? (all my stateful tables generally come first in my plan). Or am I thinking wrong about this problem? It just seems dangerous to me to be one sqitch revert command away from a full DB drop of the production database...

How have other people set this up?

Thanks
Christoph