School's in so computer problems will begin !

Cbean

Sep 22, 2007, 8:50:31 AM9/22/07
to Spyware Removal
Hi folks I am new to the group, but here's my two cents worth,
school's in so expect an increase in the bad things happening to your
computer.Its a fact that most student who are into this sort of
criminal activity use their campus,colleges or high school computers
to do their dirty deeds..as most of these computers are unsecured.

I believe many of the problem we are facing today as a result of virus
and adware is as a result of poor protection and is only a tip of the
iceberg on what is happening to our computers.I don't mean to scare
you but most of the time many problems when they occur or first shoe
up, could be the manifestation of a larger problem on your computer.

Here's what I usually recommend doing, at a very early stage you
should run a virus scan with your latest updated anti virus software
and then a program that removes adware or malware. If after doing this
you still encounter the problems and things become more serious, its
time to seek even further for more serious options.I have a blog
dedicated to adware and virus removal suggestions and tips.If you feel
like checking it out feel free to do so.I recommend it, its at
http://ad-aware-tips.blogspot.com/.

Keeping your computer virus, spyware and adware free is a choice you
make every time your turn on or off your computer or surf the
internet. These bad guys on your computers can really make your use of
it a living hell. Done just stop using your computer or the internet
because of them because good should alway triumph over evil.