The Emancipation of Spyware Across the Internet.

OnlineReviewExpert

Sep 15, 2007, 1:51:52 AM9/15/07
to Spyware Removal
Author Name: Isaiah Henry
Contact Email Address: in...@removespywareandadware.com
WebSite: http://www.removespywareandadware.com

The Emancipation of Spyware Across the Internet.

Most common individuals like me have no idea of the dangers that
spyware brings? Well, allow me to warn you. They are on nearly all
computers that use the Internet, especially if you enjoy the free
resources of the Internet.

Spyware does not concern itself with etiquette of asking for your
permission. It simply just invades with much evil intent with no
respect for your privacy, and the Internet is its pathway to your
computer.

A favorite trick is to install spyware when you are installing another
program. Generally spyware comes from free programs offered on the
Internet. These free programs are called freeware, or shareware.
Technically, the spyware company has your permission, although the
legal issues are not clear.

After you download your much anticipated free program, you click the
installation icon. Then there is a license agreement that stands in
the way of your enjoyment. So of course, just like me, you quickly
select the I Agree button. And this is what makes these spyware
programs legal.

White-hat spyware simply annoys you with constant pop up
advertisements. But I am sure this is not just white-hat annoyance to
you, but more like something you have come to hate. This is how the
producers of spyware programs earn a high standard of living. Some of
these white-hat spyware programs just collect your browsing behavior
for companies to perform scientific online advertising analysis. Yet I
agree with you on this one too, that your browsing behavior is your
own business.

Then there are the true spyware villains that gather email addresses
and passwords off your PC and either use them or sell your personal
information to the highest bidder of the underground Internet world.

How do I know if I have spyware on my computer?

Here are the warning signs of spyware:

1) Pop ups even when you are not browsing the Internet

2) Toolbars and/or icons appear on your browser or desktop out of
nowhere

3) Web browsing seems slower and your PC appears to have inherited a
turtle gene

4) Your browser seems to enjoy visiting commercial sites without your
permission

5) Settings have changed on your PC even when your kids are not home

6) Advertisement windows are everywhere

If you have any of these issues, seek help quickly.

Ok what can I do?

1) Get a reputable firewall program for your PC. If you have a
Windows computer that was built within the last five years, then there
is already a firewall built-in. Just make sure it is not disabled.
Also virus protection software have firewalls integrated into the
application.

2) Never click on popup advertisements. If you click, they will know
that you are a real person, and you will just get more.

3) Stay away from free downloads. There is no such thing as free! Make
sure to do some research first to determine the legitimacy of the
software.

4) Keep your Windows and Browser up to date. Microsoft offers free
security updates. Make sure that you update regularly.

5) Use reputable antispyware software.

Never click on or purchase spyware cleaning programs that come from
spam email or from popups! These are so-called spyware cleaning
program are themselves spyware! Make sure that you buy spyware
cleaning software from a reputable company or youll end up making your
problems worse!

Once you have spyware cleaning software installed, run it often and
regularly and delete any programs the software finds.

At http://www.RemoveSpywareandAdware.com, we are proud to have Isaiah
Henry as an expert on how to remove spyware with antispyware software
or without any software. He has written on XoftSpySE & other
antispyware software.