IE7 Hijack

Lawrence...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2007, 9:13:35 PM8/4/07
to Spyware Removal
I have Trend Micro PC-Cillian installed on my system. I have IE 7 as a
browser as well as Mozillia.
When I use IE7 to go to a site from any search engine i get hijacked
and redirected to another page. Every search page that come up also
generates a warning from Trend. I have scanned the system with PC-
Cillian and it finds only cookies, no viruses, no vulnerabilities.
However this does not occur in Mozillia using the same search engines
and I do not get hijacked. I have also used AVG to scan the system as
well as hijack this and can see nothing wrong. Anyone have any ideas?

gerald309

Aug 4, 2007, 10:05:06 PM8/4/07
to spyware...@googlegroups.com
Are you using any antispyuware programs or utilities ???

You will need one installed .... there are home free versions available.

GO HERE: http://www.bluecollarpc.org/_mgxroot/page_10730.html

Message has been deleted

Wouter-Jan Kok

Aug 5, 2007, 8:05:25 AM8/5/07