issue with counters

kir...@feedly.com

Aug 11, 2013, 10:58:57 AM8/11/13
to spymem...@googlegroups.com
Occassionally I get the following exception in my code when getting a counter value:

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1^@stSigBitsJ^@^KmostSigB"

I am not sure how to reproduce this, I set counter values using the incr() method and read them using get() and parsing the string to a long. Is this correct?

Matt Ingenthron

Aug 12, 2013, 12:39:25 AM8/12/13
to spymem...@googlegroups.com

What's the full stack?

Which version?

Kireet Reddy

Aug 12, 2013, 11:40:56 AM8/12/13
to spymem...@googlegroups.com
version is 2.8.4. The full stack originates in my application code, the get() call succeeds and returns a string that is the below.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "spymemcached" group.