NPE in fillWriteBuffer() with binary protocol

cch...@snapchat.com

Apr 24, 2018, 3:49:32 PM4/24/18
to spymemcached
There has been this NPE reported multiple times that can happen when data is too large.
https://github.com/couchbase/spymemcached/pull/17

And it looks like there was a pull request attempt at fixing it that was closed https://github.com/couchbase/spymemcached/pull/16

Will this or some other fix ever make it in?

ingenthr

Apr 30, 2018, 1:11:59 PM4/30/18
to spymemcached
Hi!  I've been working to merge things recently to cut a release and will have a look at this one.

Can you verify that the change is working for you?

cch...@snapchat.com

May 2, 2018, 4:24:33 PM5/2/18
to spymemcached
I have not tried any modifications. I've encountered the problem under heavy load of putting large objects that others have reported.

cch...@snapchat.com

Aug 10, 2018, 4:51:14 PM8/10/18
to spymemcached
Is there any update to this?