Orkan Oz

May 26, 2014, 11:14:04 AM5/26/14
to spyke-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I want to load my data in which spikes were clustered by OpenElectrophy. it is in  format. Can I somehow load data with sql / sqlite db format?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Orkan

--
Orcun Orkan OZCAN
PhD student (NeuroTime)

Robert Pröpper

May 26, 2014, 12:59:58 PM5/26/14
to spyke-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Orkan,

Spyke Viewer cannot directly read OpenElectrophy databases. However, you can export your data from OpenElectrophy into a standard format that you can read with Spyke Viewer. Right click the block you want to export in OpenElectrophy and select "Save Block(s) to file". There are several possible formats, you should choose h5. Afterwards, you have to close OpenElectrophy before the file gets written. You should then be able to open the new file in Spkye Viewer.

Best,
Robert