I'm pleased to announce that version 0.3.0 of spykeutils and Spyke Viewer is now available!
- spykeutils: Fast and well tested implementations for many spike train metrics (contributed by Jan Gosmann)
- spykeutils & Spyke Viewer: Plots have a minimum size and scroll
bars appear if the plots would become too small (especially useful for
functions and plugins that produce many plots in one window)
- Spyke Viewer: A startup script and an API enable more configuration and customization
- Spyke Viewer: Added context menu for navigation. Includes entries for removing objects and an annotation editor.
- Spyke Viewer: The editor now has search and replace functionality (access wiht Ctrl+F and Ctrl+H)
- Spyke Viewer: Plugin configurations are now restored when saving or refreshing plugins and when restarting the program.
- Spyke Viewer: Modified plugins are saved automatically when starting.
The new versions can be installed over previous versions and will keep previous configuration, filters and plugins.
Version 0.3.0 is not yet available in NeuroDebian, but will appear in the coming weeks.