[ANN] Spyder-line-profiler 0.3.1 is released

Jitse Niesen

Aug 8, 2022, 3:15:00 PM8/8/22
to spyder

Hi all,

On the behalf of all contributors, I'm pleased to announce that version 0.3.1 of the line-profiler plugin for Spyder has been released. You can use the plugin to profile Python code line by line. This release contains a small fix to ensure compatibility with Spyder version 5.3.2 and later. See the changelog for further details.

The plugin can be installed using conda or mamba from either the spyder-ide channel (for Anaconda installations) or the conda-forge channel. An alternative installation method is to use pip. Spyder's stand-alone installer unfortunately does not yet allow you to install plugins.

Please report bugs and feature requests on the project GitHub website: https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-line-profiler

Last, but not least, we welcome any contribution that helps making Spyder an efficient scientific development and computing environment. Join us to help creating your favourite environment!

Enjoy!
-Jitse