How can I shorten the length of file location introduction on top of editor?

이준오

Apr 3, 2024, 9:08:33 PMApr 3
to spyder
How can I shorten the length of  file location introduction on top of editor?

I am new to this spyder software. I located this new file called '2024030401.py' on specific folder. Problem is that this folder is located in several other folders, so the file location intro got longer. I tried to shorten the length of this, but I couldn't. It doesn't get shorten more than the length of the text of file location intro. 스크린샷 2024-03-23 235621.png

Daniel Althviz Moré

Apr 11, 2024, 5:01:55 PMApr 11
to spyder
Hi,

I think that currently there is no way to change this, sorry. Checking over the GitHub issue tracker I found this issue: Display file path of file in the Editor title again · Issue #4259 · spyder-ide/spyder (github.com). I partially think that at least the text over there should be truncated if not enough space is available so maybe opening a new issue could be worthy.

Best regards,

Daniel