Spyder always keeps restarting kernel

James Wu

Nov 14, 2021, 5:32:30 PM11/14/21
to spyder
After I update my spyder, when I want to draw a plot or there is something wrong in my code, spyder will always show restarting kernel. I try some simple cases, but it is still the same. My python version is 3.7.11 and IPython is 7.29.0. Can anyone help me?

屏幕截图 2021-11-06 165927.png

Tetiana Luhacheva

Dec 6, 2021, 7:54:04 PM12/6/21
to spyder
Hi, I have the same problem. And I even use three libraries :

> import segmentation_models as sm
> from tensorflow.keras.metrics import MeanIoU

and the last library I use in the middle of code for One Hot Encoding

> from keras.utils import to_categorical

After each importing library, restarting kernel happens. As a result, and it forgets the previous one.

I've tried to use all together in the beginning, but it doesn't work.
Also, I try to find something in the settings of Spider to fix it.

If someone had the same issue, please, tell us how to fix it. Thanks!

Tetiana Luhacheva

Dec 7, 2021, 6:38:31 AM12/7/21
to spyder
Hi, I fixed it when I put it to Google Colab, because the last didn't restart kernel and just showed the exceptions, which I fixed.