Where can I find the "pandas_sphinx_theme" used by spyder-doc

Minhong Mi

Apr 24, 2024, 11:24:29 PMApr 24
to spyder
Hi, I really like the sphinx theme used by the Spyder documentation page. But, I was not able to find the "pandas_sphinx_theme" specified in the conf.py file anywhere in the source repo, or even on the internet. Could anyone point me to the right location? Thanks!

Carlos Córdoba

Apr 24, 2024, 11:34:17 PMApr 24
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is the repo of our theme:

https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-docs-sphinx-theme

However, it has several disadvantages: it only works with Sphinx 3 and doesn't support the latest features in pydata-sphinx-theme.

That's why we're in the process of dropping that theme, which is a fork of an old version of pydata-sphinx-theme, and use that instead (but customized to look as closely as possible as our current theme).

Cheers,
Carlos

El 16/04/24 a las 19:03, Minhong Mi escribió:
Hi, I really like the sphinx theme used by the Spyder documentation page. But, I was not able to find the "pandas_sphinx_theme" specified in the conf.py file anywhere in the source repo, or even on the internet. Could anyone point me to the right location? Thanks! --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "spyder" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spyderlib/f4f8c595-727f-4ccd-92d6-e52a73a6d93fn%40googlegroups.com.