ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pygal'

C.J. Moretti

Feb 20, 2022, 5:23:32 PM2/20/22
to spyder
Hi!
I'm doing some tests, but I came across a problem
and I don't know how to solve it.
I have macOS Montery, I have python 2.7 and python 3.8.9
I installed pygal : pip3 install --user pygal.
but when I test it gives an error:
File "/Users/Downloads/python/test.py", line 1, in <module>
     import pygal
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pygal'

I don't know how to solve it, does anyone have any tips for me??

C.J. Moretti

Feb 20, 2022, 5:23:32 PM2/20/22
to spyder
Hi!

I use MacOs Monterey intel
I have python 2.7 and python 3.9.10
I already installed the module with the command:
ip3 install --user pygal
No installation errors.
But when running my test I find this error, I don't know how to solve it
Does anyone have any tips please??

C.J. Moretti

Feb 21, 2022, 7:33:02 AM2/21/22
to spyder
Hey
Analyzing the situation:
Running my python file directly in the terminal
does not show any error, general my *.svg file

I get the error using spyder, the version I'm using is
5.2.2. and that does not generate the graphic file.

Do I have to configure something in spyder??

Saurabh Raj

Feb 28, 2022, 7:16:46 PM2/28/22
to spyder
i need help