Can I use Spyder in Cell mode ?

shashi saini

Jun 20, 2023, 7:43:24 PM6/20/23
to spyder
Dear,
Can anyone help me with that, I want to use Spyder in cell mode How can I do that.
I tried ways from chatGpt and Bard but their solutions not working out.

Thanks And regards
Shashi saini

Evans Kamala

Jun 24, 2023, 4:49:21 AM6/24/23
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
hello for assignment help email : evanscreativ...@gmail.com
we help students to do their assignment at affordable price.
Regards.

Ronan Paixão

Jul 9, 2024, 11:14:50 AMJul 9
to spyd...@googlegroups.com

An additional feature that you may want to use are in-cell titles. Those are defined by prefixing the line with ####.

They don't define a cell, but may help organize a cell that you want to run as a whole, but break into navigable parts in the project outline.