[ANN] Spyder 5.1.4 is released!

Carlos Córdoba

Sep 12, 2021, 12:28:45 PM9/12/21
to spyder

Hi all,

On the behalf of the Spyder Project Contributors, I’m pleased to announce that Spyder 5.1.4 has been released and is available for Windows, GNU/Linux and MacOS X: https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder/releases

This release comes one week after version 5.1.3 and it contains the following important fixes:

  • Fix serious memory leaks and improve performance when typing in the editor.

In this release we fixed 3 issues and merged 6 pull requests that amount to more than 20 commits. For a full list of fixes, please see our Changelog.

Don’t forget to follow Spyder updates/news on the project’s website.

Last, but not least, we welcome any contribution that helps making Spyder an efficient scientific development and computing environment. Join us to help creating your favorite environment!

Enjoy!
Carlos