System Error upon running Spyder

Michael Pieruccini

Sep 27, 2021, 4:54:51 PM9/27/21
to spyder
On both of my laptops, when I run Spyder, I get the following error:Capture.PNG
On both I'm using the latest version of the standalone Windows installation. Information about this issue online suggested that I install both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, but this didn't fix anything, and neither did reinstalling Spyder or restarting my computer. At this point I have tried every solution that has been posted online.
I have no issues running Spyder on my desktop. Does anyone know how I can fix this?