CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES=0 python train.py --epochs 100 \

Yahya Obad

May 18, 2023, 8:20:19 AM5/18/23
to spyder
CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES=0 python train.py --epochs 100 \
                           ^
why when I run this code it shows me this syntax error. please help

Carlos Córdoba

May 18, 2023, 8:23:50 AM5/18/23
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

That code is not meant to be run in the IPython console. Instead, you need to run it in a system terminal (i.e. cmd.exe on Windows or Terminal on macOS).

Cheers,
Carlos