[ANN] Spyder 5.3.0 is released!

已查看 95 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Daniel Althviz Moré

未读,
2022年4月4日 13:36:112022/4/4
收件人 spyder

Hi all,

On the behalf of the Spyder Project Contributors, I'm pleased to announce that Spyder 5.3.0 has been released and is available for Windows, GNU/Linux and MacOS X: https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder/releases

This release comes sixty-eight days after version 5.2.2 and it contains the following new features, important fixes and new API features:

  • New Run to current line and Run from current line actions in the Editor
  • New option to reset per-file run configurations
  • Now the spyder-terminal plugin comes bundled with the standalone installers (MacOS and Windows)
  • Now the Windows standalone installers come with Python 3.8.10
  • Drop support for Python 3.6
  • Update PyQt requirement to 5.15
  • Fix the restart logic in the IPython Console to set matplotlib interactive backends
  • Fix some issues related to black formatting configuration and usage
  • Improve Editor performance by decreasing the amount of requests (didChange request) made to the pyls instance
  • Disable Kite provider for completions
  • Require IPython => 7.31.1 due to CVE-2022-21699
  • Several fixes for type errors with Python 3.10
  • New on_close method for the PluginMainWidget class that its called on closeEvent

In this release we fixed 45 issues and merged 66 pull requests that amount to more than 303 commits. For a full list of fixes, please see our Changelog.

Don't forget to follow Spyder updates/news on the project's website.

Last, but not least, we welcome any contribution that helps making Spyder an efficient scientific development and computing environment. Join us to help creating your favorite environment!

Enjoy!

Daniel

回复全部
回复作者