SPyder-Notbook

Benjamin

Mar 10, 2022, 5:59:52 PM3/10/22
to spyder
Hi I can't seem to open Spyder-Notebook, even after downloading the necessary packages for it. It still doesn't come up on my planes list. Please could you assist me with this.

kind regards,

Benjamin.
2022-03-08.png

Carlos Córdoba

Mar 10, 2022, 6:03:46 PM3/10/22
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Spyder-notebook is not compatible with Spyder 5 yet. We'll try to fix that in the next couple of months.

Cheers,
Carlos

El 8/03/22 a las 12:24, Benjamin escribió:
Hi I can't seem to open Spyder-Notebook, even after downloading the necessary packages for it. It still doesn't come up on my planes list. Please could you assist me with this.

kind regards,

Benjamin.

Gary Fritz

Apr 4, 2022, 12:33:20 PM4/4/22
to spyder
Until then, would it work to downgrade to Spyder 4?  (And how would I do that?)

I really don't like the Jupyter interface -- the way it constantly forces me back & forth between mouse & keyboard.  I'd much rather have a good notebook interface in Spyder.