install opencv library

Reza Esmaeilpanah

Feb 9, 2023, 8:27:53 PM2/9/23
to spyder
I have just installed Spyder and I have problem with installing opencv library. I have installed it on spyder's terminal part but when I import cv2, it shows the no module named cv2 error.

Carlos Córdoba

Feb 9, 2023, 8:35:59 PM2/9/23
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please read these instructions

http://docs.spyder-ide.org/current/faq.html#using-existing-environment

or these

https://docs.spyder-ide.org/5/faq.html#using-packages-installer

according to how you installed Spyder to solve your problem.

Cheers,
Carlos

El 6/02/23 a las 9:40, Reza Esmaeilpanah escribió:
I have just installed Spyder and I have problem with installing opencv library. I have installed it on spyder's terminal part but when I import cv2, it shows the no module named cv2 error. --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "spyder" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spyderlib/cc0ee499-838f-451c-84f0-96a3802edc3dn%40googlegroups.com.